Hello my friends. I have another ballpoint pen sketch to share with you today. I did this sketch in a little notepad, with lined paper so you will see the lines there, similar to the previous character sketches I've posted. It definitely helps me keep my sanity day to day, these drawings help me to feel like I'm still a creative person at heart. Thank you for bearing with me.
Today we have a dapper looking duck driving a convertible. While drawing him I imagined his character was suave like Cary Grant. A smooth, fast talking detective who is hot on the trail of some criminal mastermind. Please remember these are rough drawings, if they were for a book or something I would do a "final" draft.
If I was going to do a final version I would make the tie flippping up and around his neck. He can't be zooming around very fast with his tie laying down the way it is drawn now. It's got a little bit of flap to it, but it should be exagerated.
One of my favorite site gags is to draw a large character sticking out of a vehicle, or object. So large that you KNOW that the rest of his body couldn't be there in the tiny car. When he screeches up to the curb where ever he is going he'll hop out and hit the ground running, as if he didn't dwarf his tiny car. I don't know, I find it amusing. I hope you have had as much fun with this rough drawing as I have. God bless my friends, until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment