Friday, April 17, 2020

Time Lapse “Consoling Slugger”

Time Lapse: Consoling Drawing from ryanloghry on Vimeo.

Hello again. Here is another time lapse video of another drawing I just finished today. As you can see one of the characters is having a rough time of it, and his buddy is consoling him. The title is "Consoling Slugger".

I'm working my way through my book, replacing the rough drawings with these finished drawings, and as long as I am able I will keep producing these time lapse videos to share with you.

This drawing was done using a 7mm mechanical pencil on 80 lbs. paper I cut out of an old Utrecht sketchbook. I won't be colonizing these drawings in photoshop like I usually do, if I get published the book will be in black and white, so there is no need.

I hope you enjoyed this and I thank you for stopping by. I hope you are well, and that God will richly bless you this day.

No comments: