Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Walkers April 18, 2016

Hello friends! I've been wanting to update for a couple of weeks but have battled a serious QuickTime issue that halted my work flow, and on the plus side had much less time to work as I've had a lot of paying work to do.

This time I have added a pig, a water buffalo, and a tiger. They appear 20 seconds in to the video, so you have to watch the whole thing to see the new material. In the coming months I'll be adding more and more characters. I've drawn some female characters who will start to show up soon, as well as children characters walking quickly to keep up with their parents.

Also I updated the soundtrack from that terrible recording of Miles Davis jazz to the U.S. Marines singing "Up In The Morning" which seemed very appropriate for all the marching characters.

Walkers April 18, 2016 from Ryan Loghry.

As always I hope you've enjoyed this animation, if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by, God bless, and have a great day!--Ryan

No comments: