Thursday, September 4, 2008

Team Fire Newt


Hi everyone! I've been insanely busy the last few weeks, but in a great way. I've had lots of freelance work, for which I am very grateful. Unfortunately I can't show my work on my blog. I thought I'd share this little side project with you to make up for being absent so long. I scratched it out before work yesterday, and colorized it last night.

Angela and Stan comprise Team Fire Newt, in the Great Chili Cook Off at church this week. I drew up these fire newts for their table placard which each entrant must display so everyone knows who to vote for. Stan is a welder, and Angela is a nurse, hence the costumes for the newts.

3 comments:

Tom Barrett said...

Pretty cool idea! Nice execution, too. Curious as to where they came up with that name.

Unknown said...

wonderful to be so busy Ryan!!! and great to see a cute little side piece here...

kathy hare said...

Ilove this! it made me smile..