Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008 Creative Exercise Day 7



So I spent all day working on illustrations, and working on a new character when I realized I'd just drawn him standing there. D'OH! Had I forgotten what I'd labored at all week long? So I immediately sketched out an action pose, and voila!! My entry for today is animated(click on the image above to see the two frame animated gif). *bling*! My illustrated verb of the day is "Fighting". As in, "And everybody was Kung Fu Fight-eeeeeng!"

9 comments:

Gina Perry said...

Haha! I love both poses - the fighting stance is pretty funny!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

The hat tell me he is French Kung Fu Fighter...LOL, good pose!

sheree boyd said...

that is so hilarious!!! what a great expression!

Alicia Padrón said...

Wooohooo! Loveing this Ryan!! I can almost hear the shhhhuss of the wind when he turns :o)

Super great job!

princesstomato said...

I got a good laugh out of this. Love the surprising action pose you put him in. :) And I think I will have to go put that song on now. Wonder how long til I get it out of my head? hehehe

Paola De Gaudio said...

hahaha! Fantastic!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

HAHAHAH! I love the little pose he striked! This is so awesome! Keep up the great work!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

That is super cool, I love it!!!

Paola said...

so funny, i really enjoy making the loop, good gif! do you work with flash too? waiting for more action!