Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16th, 2008 Bird Hunt -- Silverlight game project




I spent the last couple weeks working on illustations/animations for a video game project with my friend Jeff Paries. The game, entitled "Bird Hunt" is a Nintendo "Duck Hunt" like game. I did all the character and background design work. I did a lot of pencil sketches, then built everything in Adobe Illustrator, and exported the xaml files, which Jeff took and turned into a functioning video game. Pretty fun stuff. To play click here, it's a MS Silverlight project, so you may need to download the plugin (similar to the Flash player plugin).

2 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Very cool. (As long as no actual birds were harmed in the making of the game!)

Check out today’s post on our blog! I tagged you for a book meme.

Unknown said...

First try level 8 24000 points.