Sunday, November 2, 2008

Silverlight 2 Animation (Foundation) Released


Here's some good news: Silverlight 2 Animation (Foundation) has been released! It is now for sale on Amazon.

I created the vector graphics used in the projects inside the book(No, I did not create the cover image). It was a challenging project, as I don't have as much experience with vector graphics, and hadn't worked in Illustrator that much. But it was also a fun project, and I got to create some cool stuff while learning a whole lot.

Silverlight is a very powerful tool, a useful alternative to Flash for creating digital media for the web.

I don't have cover credit, but my name and url are inside, and I'm hoping it will generate some more freelance work. Especially since I've already spent the money from this job!

3 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Congratulations Ryan! I hope more work comes from this job!

Deb Cushman said...

Congratulations. Vector graphics are pretty alien to me, but it sounds very impressive ;-) It can never hurt to get your name out there -- you just never know what will come your way from a little mention!

My Blog said...

Awesome job Ryan!! You put a lot of hard work into illustrating for this book. I bet it feels good to have it out. :-)