Friday, October 24, 2008

Wall Street Lemmings


Wall Street Lemmings have been wreaking havoc again. I had this idea a week or two ago, but didn't sketch it out. I have very little spare time anymore, but I made time to draw this one. They've (WSL) ruined the retirement plans of so many people. Personally, I'm never going to retire. I've known that for years. One of the fringe benefits of being an artist is you never make enough money to retire. 8 )

As for me, I'm going to concentrate on storing up treasures in heaven. Try and lighten up folks, it's only money. Enjoy your life.

6 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Ha! Fantastic Ryan! I love the guy under the umbrella saying.. "great" hee, hee :o)

Candace Trew Camling said...

nice drawing!!

Kathleen Rietz said...

So true...it's not ours to take with us when we leave here.

I am glad to see you drawing again.

Carli said...

that is so funny as usual. great illustration and happy halloween

Deb Cushman said...

"At least the cleanup will generate jobs!"
What a great line! You're a genius, Ryan.

RyanLoghry said...

Thank you for you comments ladies!

Alicia, I like your new piggy icon. Very cute!