Monday, November 19, 2007

Illustration Friday November 23, 2007




This week's topic was Superstition. This immediately made me think of ralley caps in baseball. I'm a big baseball fan, and I have to admit that more than once I have resorted to the ralley cap when my team is down in late innings. I really wanted this to be a full color illustration, but I just didn't have time. With all the holiday work I'm doing, I just didn't have time. Maybe some time in the future I'll come back to it. As always, click on the image to see a larger version, and be sure to check out my website ryanloghry.com. And thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Kstyles said...

This is a wonderful illo! Great job!

Michelle Lana said...

great drawing!

Laurel Neustadter said...

Very nice pencil work.

NW Oil Painters Guild said...

Ryan...
Your work is really getting great!
I hope you are pulling in some good business form book writers etc. Your talen is finally blossoming out. Go for it, guy!!

Gola